Monday 1 October 2012

Gothic Inspirations Blog Train ... Pick Your Poison

The Blog Train has now left the station. Be sure to visit all blogs for each portion. My contribution is a sampler to a full size kit that I will be releasing soon ..



                                              My contribution can be found HERE

Other blogs to visit:-


Jo with: A Taggers Scrap 

Muriel with: Creative Disorder Scraps 

Stuart with: Creative Crazy Scraps 

Sarah with: Designs By Sarah  

Miriam with: Ellanoir Design 

Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations 

Victoria with: Maitri Scraps 

Kimmy with: My Creative Muse 

Jennifer with: Perfectly Imperfect Creationz 

Tiffany with: SSCC Graphic Solutions 

Kara with: Sweet Cravings Scraps 

Tasha with: Tasha's Playgrounds 

Alyson with: Tyger’s Tidbits 

Christina with: Tragedy's Creationz



Michele with: http://wwwalwayscreations.blogspot.co.uk/

Tags made with my sampler:-




2 comments: